State of the Industry
Time & Location
About the Event
Jerad Bachar has close to thirty years of tourism and economic development experience in an array of countries and business environments. He has worked in both developed and emerging markets in the areas of destination branding and marketing, economic development and diversification, and workforce development.
Jerad began his tourism development career at VisitPITTSBURGH in 2004. In 2008, he became Director of Business Events for the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing where he led the development of the city’s strategy for business, sports, and leisure events. In 2015, Jerad became the Executive Director of Tourism for the Bahrain Economic Development Board where he was responsible for investment promotion for the sector.
Jerad returned to Pittsburgh in January 2019 as the Executive Vice President of VisitPITTSBURGH. In this role, he leads the teams responsible for convention development, sports events, market research, partnerships, visitor services, and convention services.
Cocktail reception includes two drink coupons 6 - 7 pm
Passed Hors D’Oeuvres
- pork belly, walnut butter, whipped brie, cranberry, tart shell
- potato cake, crema, caviar
7:15 PM Skal Toast
Keynote Speaker Presentation from Jerad Bachar, VisitPittsburgh Vice President on the State of the Industry during Dinner
Kale and frisee, apple, oat streusel, goat cheese, black pepper vinaigrette
ENTREE - Choice of:
· Seared Duck, Mushroom faro, Meyer lemon asparagus, port cherry jus Nicholas Coffee rubbed
· Filet Mignon, Yukon chive puree, roasted fall vegetables whiskey demi-glace
· Black Cod, Celery root and pancetta hash, saffron buerre monte
· Butternut Squash Ravioli, Pecan brown butter, pea shoot gremolada
Smores, Ganache, graham, meringue
Stay the night! Skal rate: $159 email us for more details.